Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
jrinkerx

Proxy Vs VM+VPN?

I'm not to familiar with networking so if this is a dumb question bare with me, but if I only want to run 1 bot couldn't a download a proxy program to mask my IP on my computer instead of downloading a VM+VPN and all that just to run 1 bot?

Any advice would be appreciated

you can if you want but without a vm you cant use your computer since the mouse is taken, so a vm gives the bot a second mouse to allow you to use your pc while botting. (read thread in my sig)

its a bit of effort to run a proxy on your main and simulate it through your vm. its a lot easier just to run the vpn/proxy through your vm, if youre not using a vm you can run it easily on your main

You have any advice on what a good one would be? I don't mind if I don't have access to the computer while its running

I also read through your guide I have a VM running right now using a VPN but its extremely slow even with the FPS program running and all the settings low

Not just the connection but the whole VM itself

Edited by jrinkerx

You have any advice on what a good one would be? I don't mind if I don't have access to the computer while its running

I also read through your guide I have a VM running right now using a VPN but its extremely slow even with the FPS program running and all the settings low

Not just the connection but the whole VM itself

here is an vpn service around(private, you have to pay i think 5dollar a month), which are a lot of people(i think so) using. free VPNs are bullshit(99%).

http://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/1736-vpn-service-by-gamemaste789-new-and-improved/?hl=service

i didnt tested his services, but you can read the thread for his feedback.

FPS programm = reduce CPU usage radically(doesnt have to do a lot with the VPN). when whole VM is slow they are three reasons mainly: a) bad VM installtion(if you setup like in the guides, this shouldnt be the problem) b) bad PC gear(your pc cant handle the usage of an VM c) bad windows settings in VM: should be as low as possible, to save ressources. b) is forcing you to c): limit as much as possible windows host/windows guest

Sign in to follow this