Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Gunny803

Duelist- DW cleaver with leapslam

I made a straight forward dual wealding sword melee build. That uses phys dmg passives and is life based. With wrath, hatred and anger my cleave does around 8k dps with moderetly good swords. Leap slam with faster attacks is only used to get to the next mob as fast as possible. It clears merc city of sarn in a couple of mins even if i swap out some gems for iir and drop a couple of auras.

using grace aura and IR takes care of most def issues.

The build is very simple and super easy to lvl. You start in the duelist area and grab the life passives and head down to IR and US. Then i grabed all the maruader and templar life passives and some easy acces phys passives. The never miss but not crit keystone is a must. Grab all the big + attackspeed nodes in the duelist area aswell. If your gear is a bit sucky opt for more life and also some res passives over phys dmg. I only started to get the dmg nodes after lvl 70.

A fun, easy and effective bot build!

This has always been a strong build since they upgraded duelist tree.

I would suggest though to decide between crit + accuracy + swords - OR - RT + more tankiness/more dmg + WITHOUT swords.

Swords + RT dont mix. Every kind of sword has either an accuracy or crit native bonus (slashing swords have 18%+ accuracy, and piercing swords have 20%+ global crity mod). If you want to go DW + RT then go axes. Axes have higher base dmg (highest base dmg of all weapons), and no native mod. No reason to go swords if you are taking RT, they dont mix (just wasting weapon's native bonus anyway).

My bot is a spellcaster but for a simple bot to make this one works great I am sure.