Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
ahpooh

Problems with botting at act 2 normal difficulty

Hi all, recently started using exiled bot.

I've met all the requirements listed for using this bot, and it was working fine till I moved up to act 2.

After unlocking all the waypoints, I wanted to bot at broken bridge. However, what happens is that the bot constantly goes back to act 1 and starts running cavern of wrath. When the bot moves the cursor, I can see that it gets dragged to somewhere along the middle of the act 1 and act 2 tab, before clicking on act 1 somehow, so i'm thinking it could be an issue with the coordinates.

Hope someone can help.

thanks !

edit: forgot to mention that I have edited the files and ensured that the correct map for farming has been specified. and yet the bot still continues to go back to act 1, and i have no idea where it's reading the information from.

Edited by pinecone

I have same error in 15i, but I repair by setting "act_second_tab3_x=205" in coordinates.ini

I think that parameters name should be more smart because act_second_tab3_x doesnt tell for what tab it used.

I propose follow format:

difficulty_%DIFFICUTY%_opened_%OPENED_COUNT_ON_tHIS_DIFFICULTY%_act_%ACT_NUMBER%_x

eg:

dufficulty_normal_opened_3_act_2_x

or

dufficulty_normal_opened_3_act_2_tab_x

And parameter of difficulty tab will be as:

difficulties_1_difficulty_normal_tab_x

Sign in to follow this