Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Zirak

Corpse "Auto" Summon

Is it possible to automatically summon zombies from a corpse on the floor when the specified number of zombies are not spawned yet (e.g. 9 are alive from a total of 10, thus needing one more to be spawned).

And it would be good to add a feature for Spectres as well, when a spectre count is below a specific amount summon this "x" monster (if it sees the corpse for that monster).

Botting on a summoner as it is now is horrid, you can only summon raging spirits / summon skeletons and with that you can only bot on City of Sarn (and I'm well over 80).

I created settings for a zombie summoning but it does not do it immediately when a corpse is available... I use a two second cooldown, high priority, and recognizing monsters in the area. It is a little slow but it does allow you to remain on the offensive when you don't have any zombies. You could use the same settings for specters, but you can end up with some really crummy ones…