Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
yuansheng95

Botting with IIQ or IIR

currently with a buggy bot try to avoid iiq, cos with too much loot the mouse is going to be stuck in an infinite loop.

if you want more drops per hour iiq is the way to go

if you want better drops per hour then iir is the way to go.

Edited by aeiz
  • Upvote 1

currently with a buggy bot try to avoid iiq, cos with too much loot the mouse is going to be stuck in an infinite loop.

if you want more drops per hour iiq is the way to go

if you want better drops per hour then iir is the way to go.

Got it, thanks :D

Anyone have experience with high IIR bots? Do you get alot of uniqs/day? 

i have 300iir and 100iiq with gems and i get at least 5-6 uniques per 12h but usually all crap, sometimes some good ones...

:roll:  That's a lot for a bot, if you dont mind sharing, would you share how you build that character? I'm currently using a leapslam(for endurance charges) with main skill heavy strike on 2h axe  :cry:

i have been tweaking my bot for a month now, buying better gear etc. Marauder with ground slam, cwdt moten shell ecry etc, cwdt devouring totem...

All resists are at 77, im using a decent 2h mace with 400dps, running haste and hatred. Ive taken resolute, uw. Stance and iron reflexes. all the +all resist and than depending on gear used the +18 or +15% on some. 

I tried 2 andvarius rings but it didnt work out, sold one (for 1ex more than i bought it :)) and got a regular gold ring with some iiq and iiq and all resist. 

Im running it 12h per day. All in all 2-2,5ex per day i would say.

Another one has similar but less 20% less iiq and hes doing 2ex a day. Both together 4ex a day. Im running just the two. :)

Sorry for the nood question :P But what does mean IIQ and IIR ?  :mrgreen:

IIR is increased item rarity and IIQ quantity. 

usually its better to have IIQ>IIR 

GGG have said they will be nerfing IIQ so grab as much gear as possible :)

Edited by Ferlez

IIR is increased item rarity and IIQ quantity. 

usually its better to have IIQ>IIR 

GGG have said they will be nerfing IIQ so grab as much gear as possible :)

Thanks 

Why not both?  Once you're 75-80+ you should easily be able to make a 6link tabula with both and 4 others and run any zone with averageish gear.  But if picking, always pick a higher ratio of iiq

Edited by destined2bgreat

well for one, with the current bot, your mouse would be stuck on an infinite lopp with too much loot on ground rares, orbs, scrolls etc...

secondly with high IIR, added with high IIQ, you'd fill your inventory too fast with junk rares, and current bot doesn't support multi stash yet, not to mention even if it did support multi stash, it doesn't support going back to same zone to pick up the remaining loot.

Edited by aeiz

well for one, with the current bot, your mouse would be stuck on an infinite lopp with too much loot on ground rares, orbs, scrolls etc...

secondly with high IIR, added with high IIQ, you'd fill your inventory too fast with junk rares, and current bot doesn't support multi stash yet, not to mention even if it did support multi stash, it doesn't support going back to same zone to pick up the remaining loot.

Most people are using the 1ex pickit, and you rarely get a rare worth that much.  Though the current bot does pick up fake 5links, random whites, and for some reason junk gemstone swords a ton.

Most people are using the 1ex pickit, and you rarely get a rare worth that much.  Though the current bot does pick up fake 5links, random whites, and for some reason junk gemstone swords a ton.

well, thats not the point.

the pickit doesn't prevent the bot from picking up all these rares (unless you exclude rares from the pickit). its not possible to figure out the stats of the rare, hence it goes like this:

picking up every rare (listed inside the pick it file) -> run complete -> town -> ident -> check via pickit if sell or keep.

problem is that the inventory could be full before the run ends, which you probably should avoid for various reasons (see aeiz post)

tho sometimes less quantity/rarity might be better in the end :mrgreen:

Edited by stef

Maybe a bit stupid question, but still. Does picking and selling rare things result in higher currency/hour than only picking orbs and epics?

Edited by benis

nope if your counting flat orb gains, but you might be picking stuff worth orbs.

Edited by aeiz