Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Rts420

[Update .ini file on runtime]Modifying .ini file on runtime

How do you stop the bot and not just pause it? Want to mess with the settings and restart it. Kind of trial and error thing to see whats working best atm.

I did look in my task manager for anything that looks like the bot. Didn't notice anything.

Do I just close the POE client?

Loving the bot so far and going to donate to become an Elite member in the next week or two long as it continues to get better :)

Hi Rts420,

Thanks for using our bot and sending us bug reports.

Also thanks for planning to become an Elite user.

Alkpone changed the hotkeys in the new version and i can't test it to tell you while i'm at work (shitty computer....)

But no you're not supposed to close the client to stop the bot, that would be a pain in the ass.

Did you try to hold the space bar ?

How do you stop the bot and not just pause it? Want to mess with the settings and restart it. Kind of trial and error thing to see whats working best atm.

I did look in my task manager for anything that looks like the bot. Didn't notice anything.

Do I just close the POE client?

Loving the bot so far and going to donate to become an Elite member in the next week or two long as it continues to get better :)

Hi Rts420, welcome here and thank you for your support.

The bot is injected in the process with a dll, that's why you can't see it in the process list.

BTW the only way to exit it for now is to exit the game, I am not planning to add any function that exit it atm, as it won't be very useful, just pause it if you need to or reload the game if you don't want it in background.

Maybe I could add a key to update INI settings.

I'm going to investigate further that question.

Thank again for the feedback.

very great - thank you very much for the info. Currently im watching TV and run the bot to mobs and then he fights for some minutes through the half map...its very comfortable. He stucks many times, aber its cool to watch :D