Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
MackPOE

Stay logged out on death

I would like to be able to have the option of not logging back in apon death or port back to town instead of logging. If I send my toon to a hard area were death chance high, I would like to stayed logged out when he dies. Being in a guild and having a large friends list, I have noticed logging in and out draws attention. A person cannot log in and out as fast as the bot without loosing xp and making bot seem like a RP is the goal so I and a few others I have spoken to would like this option.   

Thanks for the consideration, Exiled Bot is Awesome!

I would like to be able to have the option of not logging back in apon death or port back to town instead of logging. If I send my toon to a hard area were death chance high, I would like to stayed logged out when he dies. Being in a guild and having a large friends list, I have noticed logging in and out draws attention. A person cannot log in and out as fast as the bot without loosing xp and making bot seem like a RP is the goal so I and a few others I have spoken to would like this option.   

Thanks for the consideration, Exiled Bot is Awesome!

botting on main: risk

botting on main with a active guild/friendslist: risk² although i heard GGG hasn't much manpower to take care about cheater-reports

the botting style you use is very rare my friend, honestly i don't think the dev's will put much attention to this case.

at least you should start a fresh acc just for botting purpose. more safety and the output is somehow the same. you can mule.

Edited by lalelu