Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
enlitenkrokodil

Some help would be appreciated, new user.

I've browsed the forum on and off during the day and have not found a solution to my problem; 

When running the bot, it positions the mouse cursor diagonally down and right of my character, and then keeps pressing the left mouse button. It doesn't react to anything (enemies, objects, falling below the chicken threshold, falling below the life or mana for flasks). 

I'm running it on an old laptop at about 10 fps and windows xp (I saw that "the other bot" requires win 7, but haven't seen anything about that here, which is in fact why I like this one better, I have a couple of old laptops). 

I also noticed some people in the shoutbox trying to explain the same behaviour in broken English but no one seemed to understand what they meant. I could provide screenshots or possibly some really choppy youtube of what is happening if that would help. I have not really changed anything in the initial settings except the zone, just trying to get the bot to run first. 

Any help at all would be most welcome. 

The bot doesnt run on WindowsXP if im not mistaken.

You can always try to find the lite edition of Windows7 if you wanna run it on an old system.