Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Cralle

Suggestions from a new user!

First of all, I appreciate the fact that you are taking the time to create this bot. I have only tried it for a couple of hours, and I would like to give some suggestions. Most have probably already been posted in here, but it doesn't hurt to repeat them :) Keep up the good work.

1. It would be nice to have a recap/summary in the 'ExiledBot Loader'.

Sort of like this: http://i.imgur.com/CPo8ufd.png

Or maybe a log like the D2NT bot from Diablo 2: http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/7265/lolpickit.png

2. Questing and Waypoint finding.

Questing is always a nice option, makes it faster to make new characters, and its always nice to have all the waypoints.

3. Bosses only runs.

Runs where the bot will find the fastest way to the boss (Killing monsters in the path) and killing the boss, then restart.

4. Multiple scripts in the same run.

Well clearing multiple areas/bosses before restarting the run.

5. Pickit scripts.

I would love to be able to pick up magic, rares and even normal items, but of course with the specific Damage, Modifiers, Affixes, Attributes etc. of my choice.

6. Running the bot in the background.

Well I would love to play other games will the bot is running.

7. Allow other windowed options than 800x600.

Well this sort of explains itself :)

I know the bot is new, and the game itself is in a beta stage, but I still hope some of these suggestions could be implemented soon :)

First of all, I appreciate the fact that you are taking the time to create this bot. I have only tried it for a couple of hours, and I would like to give some suggestions. Most have probably already been posted in here, but it doesn't hurt to repeat them :) Keep up the good work.

1. It would be nice to have a recap/summary in the 'ExiledBot Loader'.

Sort of like this: http://i.imgur.com/CPo8ufd.png

Or maybe a log like the D2NT bot from Diablo 2: http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/7265/lolpickit.png

2. Questing and Waypoint finding.

Questing is always a nice option, makes it faster to make new characters, and its always nice to have all the waypoints.

3. Bosses only runs.

Runs where the bot will find the fastest way to the boss (Killing monsters in the path) and killing the boss, then restart.

4. Multiple scripts in the same run.

Well clearing multiple areas/bosses before restarting the run.

5. Pickit scripts.

I would love to be able to pick up magic, rares and even normal items, but of course with the specific Damage, Modifiers, Affixes, Attributes etc. of my choice.

6. Running the bot in the background.

Well I would love to play other games will the bot is running.

7. Allow other windowed options than 800x600.

Well this sort of explains itself :)

I know the bot is new, and the game itself is in a beta stage, but I still hope some of these suggestions could be implemented soon :)

Some nice tips however most of these things are allready mentioned within this forum :)

and sooner or later i would guess it all will come :)

Thank you for your feedback !!

And welcome here, I hope that you'll have a lot of fun using this bot.

I will, I see a lot of potentiel in this bot. But right now it's hard to find a zone where it can farm for hours without being watched over.

I don't know if you have already, but maybe you should add a thread in this forum where you categorize the zones in Works great, Works decently and Needs work, or something like that. Would be easier for users to know which zones works great without having to try them all :)

was mentioned in some threads alrdy.

mud flats, the forest, broken bridge and city of sarn (not for me tho but alot of ppl like it).

playing leap slam only atm so city of sarn is working quite good aswell.

d12

was mentioned in some threads alrdy.

mud flats, the forest, broken bridge and city of sarn (not for me tho but alot of ppl like it).

playing leap slam only atm so city of sarn is working quite good aswell.

d12

Well something official from the admins would be nice. If you are a new user it's much easier if there is a sticky thread with the working zones, than having to search through multiple threads :)

path finding is in work atm. so soon the most zones should be possible.

bot is still in alpha so its just try and error ;)

d12

Well something official from the admins would be nice. If you are a new user it's much easier if there is a sticky thread with the working zones, than having to search through multiple threads :)

As d12 said, we're working on the path finding but it's kinda (but not impossible :P)

Atm you can bot everywhere, the bot will run from a monster to another but he can get stuck so the best place to bot are the outdoor zones (the forest, the ledge, sarn city, etc...

Have fun ;)

City of Sarn + Leap Slam Marauder with 4000 life + Checkerboard pattern + 200 seconds runs with 40 second monster-no-kill timeout + AHK script = over 15 exalteds in wealth over the last two weeks.

For me, the bot is perfect. Well not perfect, but sufficient.

City of Sarn + Leap Slam Marauder with 4000 life + Checkerboard pattern + 200 seconds runs with 40 second monster-no-kill timeout + AHK script = over 15 exalteds in wealth over the last two weeks.

For me, the bot is perfect. Well not perfect, but sufficient.

Meh, didn't had a single exalt myself...fucking game lol !

What level is your marauder? 4k life sounds huge no? :o