Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Wizzo

Does the free version actually work or do I have to be elite ?

Apart from the bot being able to run around and kill stuff I can't get it to do much that is useful.

Problem 1

--------------

No matter what skill I try to use the bot refuses to do any skill except the one defined as left-click. I had a starting archer who only had 1 skill - burning arrow. I had default attack on left-click and burning arrow on right. The bot will only do the default attack (left-click). I set all details the same for both skill 1 and skill 2 - still just uses skill 1. I changed the priority of skill 2 to 10 - no change. Indeed, if I change left-click in the game to be just move then the bot just runs aroud and does not attack at all. The only way I can get it to attack is to have skill 1 (left-click) set as the skill to use (in this case burning arrow).

Problem 2

--------------

Can't get bot to pick up the right things. Does not matter whether I have smart pickit on or use normal pickit settings. Bot will pick up orbs etc but leaves portal and wisodm scrolls on the ground. I saw a video where there was a checkbox for pickup scrolls but that is not present on my gui. It also picks up lots of white trash and yes, I do have the game set to key pickup and the bot set to use alt to loot.

Problem 3

--------------

No idea how to configure the bot to vendor stuff. I read in a post that you have to be elite status for this to work. Is that true ? My bot either fills the inventory with trash or dumps it in the stash if I have enable stashing set. What's the point of a farming bot that won't vendor what you have farmed ?

I would love to donate to the project but as I have absolutely no idea what works if you do as opposed to the free version I certainly will not be doing so atm.

Can someone clear these points up please. I really don't see the point of a free version if you can't test out a working version before becoming elite.

Err..... As I pointed out in the post NO it does not work for everyone - it does not work for me for example, and the only using left-click problem has been posted by others as well.

So how do you get the free version to vendor loot then ?

Problem 1:

Post your skills.ini file

Problem 2:

If you got this in your default.ipd file:

[Type] == "Scroll of Wisdom" # [StashItem] == "true" // Take all id scroll
[Type] == "Portal Scroll" # [StashItem] == "true" // Take all tp scroll

And smart pickit activated, should work.

Problem 3:

Fix the coordinates in coordinates.ini file or finish the quests.

Sign in to follow this