Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
teffy

Bot always only uses left click skill to attack (multiple skill use bugs)

This is constantly a problem, the Bot always uses left click, even if other skills are set to higher priority. Also, no matter if Bot is set to special only it uses it all the time.

Bug #1: always uses left click attack skill

Bug #2: "saving" changes the skill configuration to attack 'all' (0).

Bug #3: when configuration is set to only attack special, it still attacks all.

Bug #4: even if set to only attack if x amount of monsters, it uses left click no matter what.

I don't know the solution, but If you have been transferring your settings over from previous versions either in the last update or constantly, I suggest you start with a new bot and redo the setup manually, with the exception of the pickit file.  Not the answer you were looking for, but if you really want to get it working, this is typically a good thing to try.

This is constantly a problem, the Bot always uses left click, even if other skills are set to higher priority. Also, no matter if Bot is set to special only it uses it all the time.

Bug #1: always uses left click attack skill

Bug #2: "saving" changes the skill configuration to attack 'all' (0).

Bug #3: when configuration is set to only attack special, it still attacks all.

Bug #4: even if set to only attack if x amount of monsters, it uses left click no matter what.

can agree with that..

OK everytime a new blog is released, the configuration works, so open it edit it how I want then start the Bot. Success, everything works as desired, but when you start the bot or use the save button it completely rewrites the configuration file and suddenly nothing works as desired.

The issue is with the save and start buttons. I'm guessing the function that those buttons calls is out of date, and there for breaking the Bot.

P. S. I know the problem is with the buttons cause the original configuration isn't spaced out its all grouped together. When you press start or save the configuration file format changes radically with spaces between each line

I have exactly the same problem. No matter what I do it will only ever use left click setting. I don't have any problem with the gui saving anything incorrectly though. And I am a new user so no old settings existed.

hmm this is odd

i never had this problem from 0.14f - 0.15d

im pretty sure its something wrong with your skill setup

what skill are u using for primary attack ?

lets start with 1 skill

Edited by hamncheese

Sign in to follow this