Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
ereizer

Loop finding item on the ground

Hy guys ... i have this problem sometimes happen to me ....

when the bot kill a leggendary mob and maybe there is also a pack of blue  monsters..... they drop too many object and the bot start to find the object on the ground .... increse and decrease the mouse cursor  but never reach the object .........until run time limit  is off

i try to change some parameters in the pick it file and is a bit better .....but 1 time at day shit like that happen and if there is a good object on the ground you lose it and you never know

i hope you understand and fix this tremendous issue ....if is possible

thx to every body on dev-team for your work

Edited by ereizer

Hy guys ... i have this problem sometimes happen to me ....

when the bot kill a leggendary mob and maybe there is also a pack of blue  monsters..... they drop too many object and the bot start to find the object on the ground .... increse and decrease the mouse cursor  but never reach the object .........until run time limit  is off

i try to change some parameters in the pick it file and is a bit better .....but 1 time at day shit like that happen and if there is a good object on the ground you lose it and you never know

i hope you understand and fix this tremendous issue ....if is possible

thx to every body on dev-team for your work

It's an old issue and it's not actually a bug it's just that the bot is only able to move the cursor up and down but because of clutter caused by too many items, the item text sometimes moves to the left or to the right of where it actually dropped so the vertical axis is not enough for the bot to reach the item.

What needs to be added is something like a function that tells the bot to offset to the left and then go up and down and to the right and then go up and down if it wasnt successful on the tries before, I think it can be implemented, or maybe a different looting algorithm alltogether that can pinpoint items much better.

Did you try to play around with these values from pickit.ini file ?

; Number of time the bot will increase (half) or decrease (half) y mouse coordinate when clicking on an item (default : 30)
try_range=30

; Offset used each time the bot tries a new time.
pickup_try_offset_y=7

Thx alk yes i try some change

but for my experience 30 is not enough you need a little more ...like 35 ....beacause with 30 some Yellow object in upper screen  the cursor can't reach it

and offset tries time 6

now is better the problem still when the object is not in the vertical but in the side of the bot

the cursor loop and never reach the object

THx for all