Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
leeroy788

Made 70 Exalted Orbs in 2 days!

Pretty lucky I guess, but with all of the lower tier currency I get botting I usually turn them into Fusings. I saved up about 1500 Fusings and decided I would try and get as many 6-links as possible.

I bought a bunch of voll's protectors, spent about 4-5 exalted to get them all 6 socket, then started spamming away at my fusings.

In total I got 5 6-link Voll's, and I sold them eachfor 21 Exalted x5  = 105 Exalted orbs, when it only cost me approx 35 Exalted orbs in currency to craft! Sweet rng gods!

Edited by leeroy788
  • Upvote 2

grats man. I did good with a geoffris hammer yesterday

10 jews for 5S

6 fus for 5L

1 chrom for R-R-R-R-G

you're famous on reddit, looks like a guildy is trying to get you banned.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1x3sty/whats_the_biggest_mistake_ggg_can_make_with_poe/cf7xiqi

ggg does nothing about reports.

i guess they only catch botters they "catch themselves", who are detected cuz they bot 24/7 whatever.

but ggg doesnt ban for blame. theyre just too lazy for that/dont have money to hire someone whatever

Mind posting your build/items? Cause im new to botting and i currently earn less then 1 exalt a day literally with 170%+ iiq. I'm not sure if it is my settings or what... Can anyone help me please? Much appreciated :).

Sign in to follow this