Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
eggisbad

bots miss-click on guild tab, and keep looping without relogging

As stated on my title, the bot was trying to stash stuff, but it miss click the guild tab or the social board(find parties), and keep on pressing escape and clicking back the guild tab, and it does not relog, and it continues for hours until i spotted it.

Second issue is that i set my to stash items in tab 2, but occasionally,  it will not click tab 2 , and will stash at tab 1 all the way.

For the first issue, i think its rather an serious bug as i dont have always time to go and click away when the bot click wrongly.

My latency was below 100 , so i think it was not my internet that was lagging , and have no idea whats going on.

that happens to me too very often. Bot was looping for like 5 hours tonight.

Edited by wd978

Bot checks if right stash is hovered before clicking. Actually it never happened again for me since I made that fix.

It may be related to lag issues, I may increase the delay between moving cursor, checking hovered entity and clicking... Dunno if it would solve it.

how about checking to see which stash is open... that would solve the problem, instead of quick fixes, a permanent one would be more feasible.
after all, you are the genius programmer you told me you were, should be easy.

how about checking to see which stash is open... that would solve the problem, instead of quick fixes, a permanent one would be more feasible.

after all, you are the genius programmer you told me you were, should be easy.

:/ if programming was that easy to solve , and yea i hope the it will check if the right stash, not guild stash or even the party notice board was miss click

this keeps on happening to me. Would area_selection_click_delay=10000 help me here ?  

no it wont, it's for the clicking of waypoint, if your lagging , you need to set it higher so it will click slower

Sign in to follow this