Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

I greet thee,

I art being Chubbatron.

I'm pretty casual, I like metal. Lots and lots of metal. I mostly listen to prog-metal, djent, a lot of instrumental metal. Why? 'cause in all honesty, vocals piss me off after a while.

I'm a guitarist (extended range (7 & 8 strings)) of 13 years, drummer of 12 years, vocalist, both screams and cleans.

I build computers, from the average home PC to fuck off insane custom gaming rigs.

I'm pretty open, I talk about good shit, stupid shit, pretty boring shit at times, so feel free to just join in with my casualweirdwondifferousness in the shoutbox if you feel like a casualweirdwondifferouslywondifferous conversation.

I talk about guitars a lot, not so much drums 'cause drums are horrendously boring to talk about.

I'm strictly an Intel supporter, and I do not play any RPGs besides Path of Exile.

I'm a huge Steam user, so feel free to add me. Chubbatron's the name, and I live in New Zealand.

I play a lot of Crysis, Dead Space, Borderlands, Shadow Warrior, Outlast (4th playthrough), Grid/Grid2, Killing Floor, all that good shiznit!

I LOVE ZOMBIE GAMES. Hack'n slash, blood & guts, anything gory.

Yup.

I think that's enough, so toodles!

post-10375-0-04380100-1391220678_thumb.jpg