Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
lukoma666

Quest Tracking & Sell Coordinates

This is suggestion I thought of after realizing all the issues people are having with vendor sell coordinates in different acts and the hassle I've gone through keeping my bots operating.smoothly.

I realize the reason its so hard to get them set correctly is because the vendor sell button moves based on quest state.

My suggested fix would be to add in a quest tracking area in the bot.

Something like a check box menu for not started/in progress/finished. 

This might potentially be used to fix several things such as ignoring quest items when stashing, vendor coordinates, and maybe even enable bot questing.

Ah now with the update i realize the bot has been changed to auto stash absolutely everything in the inventory other than scrolls, this makes it impossible to enable stashing when a quest that requires an inventory slot is ongoing.

I know people have said just complete the quest or just don't start it if you are planning on botting/stashing but this is a very awkward problem that should be fixed

Well, I think there should be a drop down list on the bot with all the different coordinates Aeiz has collected, so people can cycle through them until they find the one they need for each NPC. :)

I would love to finally hear something smart that would solve everything after being implemented. User already got tons of settings to configure.

Something smart would be to find offset for quest tracking and read infos directly from the game :P