Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
PlayerAuctions

PlayerAuctions on Exiled Bot

i want explanation about 2% paypal fee. U taking that 2% from every order, even if i choose "balance build" and got more then 1000$ on my balance (as it said paypal dont get more then 20$ fee) so all extra sales after 1000 shouldnt be taken that 2% fee but they taking anyway. So how this things work? Is there any point to build balance or i can say goodbye to 2% all the way?

I'd like an explanation about moneybookers and why the hell you use them.  First order I made those idiots held my payment and wanted identity proof, which had to include a "utility bill".  At the time I was 18 and obviously didn't have a utility bill, so they refused to neither release the money to the seller nor refund it to me.  So I was forced to charge back, as neither me nor the seller got the money.  And you fools banned me and all the other accounts I make for it.  And it's a pain in the butt switching my paypal email on purchases and trying to find an online text message service to verify my account.  My accounts will also get randomly banned every now and then for no reason, and the support chat who speak about as much English as any other foreign gold site are useless.  Playerauctions: bad.

Edited by destined2bgreat

Guest BloodyBeast

Hi Jake,

Welcome down there, we hope you'll like what you find there. ;)
We'll contact you asap.

Cheers,
Bloody !

Rename Game Server *Softcore* >>> *Standart* 

add into Closed Offers an option *Reopen* its realy boring to type over and over again same things\words\upload img =)

Edited by metaxer

I agree, we should be able to reopen a closed offer and it would create a new instance of the offer.

Also, when editing an offer, if previously quantities were sold, it would be nice that it displays the remaining quantity by default and not the original value.

Edited by RubyTuesday

I think that kind of feedback is better left to the player auctions website's feedback mail.

Edit : Alas, no. I was cursed with big balls that don't fit left or right, so I gotta hang each one per side of my pants... and it chaffes like hell.

Edited by Jarvis101

Rename Game Server *Softcore* >>> *Standart* 

add into Closed Offers an option *Reopen* its realy boring to type over and over again same things\words\upload img =)

I agree, we should be able to reopen a closed offer and it would create a new instance of the offer.

Also, when editing an offer, if previously quantities were sold, it would be nice that it displays the remaining quantity by default and not the original value.

Hey guys. Sorry for the slow response. I was on holiday for Chinese New Year :)

Good suggestions. We'll update the "Softcore"  :mrgreen: server ---> Standard today. 

As for the re-open function, we actually already have that, although it is not very intuitive admittedly at this point. To avoid needing to create a new offer from scratch, go to your closed orders, click on the one you want to "re-open", the link will take you to the closed for sales offer page. Scroll down to the bottom, and you'll see a button which says "Create an offer like this". Click that, and voila, all the fields will be pre-populated for you.  :!:

I've attached a screenshot so you guys can see what it looks like. f8e79b834d2fae44fd53924a2eab2b2a.png

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Jacob