Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
bonebox

Infinite esc loop in town - some info

Ok so checked on bot after a couple of hours and it was doing the rapidly hitting escape key thing in town with exit menu flashing on and off. Quit bot quit poe restarted both and it started doing it again straight away.

Repeated this a few times and same every time just went straight in to doing it. Had a feeling (one of those hunches) that it was something to do with the inventory. Checked and in it was 3 x 40 stacks of wisdom, a 35 and a 4 stack of wisdom, a 24 and a 39 of portals, an 8 stack of alch shards and a 10 stack of alts shards, that was it...

Tried pausing bot and moving things around in inventory unpause and esc key cycle happened again. Tried stashing 1 stack of wisdom unpause and voila all starts working normally.

Paused bot took stack of wisdom back out of stash and back into inventory and the loop came straight back. Take it out and all fine. Repeated this a number of times and definitely something to do with inventory contents. 

Tried taking alt shards out and starts working, put them back starts looping. Same with alch shards and portal scrolls. Seems, at least in this instance, to be something to do with that exact number of stacks.

I say stacks because I reduced each stack to just 1 (leaving the same number of stacks, 5 wisdom, 2 portal an alch shard and an alt shard) and loop still happens. Tried swapping a wisdom for an alt shard and still happens. So 9 things. Take any 1 of those out and it stops.

Put anything back and it starts again. My pickit was set to keep 200 wisdom and 40 portal. Tried pausing and changing to 100/40 and F11 but made no difference About as much in the way of a pattern as I can glean.

Update: Ok can easily reproduce this now. Cleaned my inv out completely and exited everything. Go back in all fine, stick 9 stacks or more (size independent) of any combination of alch shard, alt shard, portal scroll or wisdom in inventory unpause and loop starts. All other currency seems fine so far.

Update 2: Just noticed 0.14g was out tried it and can't reproduce this anymore, switch back to f and it's there so I think you've sorted this! :)

Edited by bonebox

Sign in to follow this