Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Vamp2613

Bot Clicks Everything on desktop till computer has too many tasks

Hey, ive been using this bot for awhile but the bot in the last couple months has been off clicking the window of PoE. so it will click all sorts of applications on my computer. i cannot use VM Ware because my computer just isnt that good ( but good enough for PoE). VM Ware literally takes 30 minutes just to get bot working. and i dont bot 24/7. just for fun. so i tried the multiscript that has the feature of borderless windows but it changes the window size witch in turn changes the coordinate needs. unfortunately this bot has become unusable for me. so is there anything anyone can suggest or maybe implement a coordinates sheet that states all the coordinates i need to run with borders. i dont think thats a good idea because that script really doesnt have much to do with the bot at all. ok im done rambling. any help would be nice. thanks!

Put all ur apps and short cuts into 1 folder

Make sure uur folder is behind d poe window

U tried fresh reinstalls? What vm?

Edited by pronoooob

Guest BloodyBeast

Obviously due to a missconfig or somthing like that buddy, noone had this bug before you and the last version has been released some time ago so if it was a bug related to the bot we would see it somewhere else too.
Try a fresh install of the bot and launch it without modifying the config then tell us.

Obviously due to a missconfig or somthing like that buddy, noone had this bug before you...

For me, this happens every now and then too. Though it is extremely rare. And then it is not by several processes but a maximum of one ot two applications. Never thought about reporting on that because it just happens so rarely.

Obviously due to a missconfig or somthing like that buddy, noone had this bug before you and the last version has been released some time ago so if it was a bug related to the bot we would see it somewhere else too.

Try a fresh install of the bot and launch it without modifying the config then tell us.

actually i had this bug too on several occasion, but i didnt report it because i think its not important, and we can remedy this ourself, by clearing the desktop like Pronoob mention

Sign in to follow this