Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Benio

Collected Armourer's Scrap

[Type] == "Blacksmith's Whetstone" # [stashItem] == "true" // Take Blacksmith's Whetstone
[Type] == "Armourer's Scrap" # [stashItem] == "true" // Take Armourer's Scrap
[Type] == "Glassblower's Bauble" # [stashItem] == "true" // Take Glassblower's Bauble

stef - Thank you for your response. 

Unfortunately, I'm too weak to solve the problem yourself (now I can not edit the file default.ipd. 

Could you edit this file and insert it as an attachment? 

thank you

stef - Thank you for your response. 
Unfortunately, I'm too weak to solve the problem yourself (now I can not edit the file default.ipd. 
Could you edit this file and insert it as an attachment? 
thank you

use the editor/notepad (windows) to open it ;)

it seems complicated. but in the end its basically a text file, which you have to edit.

edit default.ipd with notepad . (BOT_FOLER\Configuration\default\Pickit\default.ipd)

and make  theese line

[Type] == "Blacksmith's Whetstone" # [StashItem] == "true" // Take Blacksmith's Whetstone
[Type] == "Armourer's Scrap" # [StashItem] == "true" // Take Armourer's Scrap
[Type] == "Glassblower's Bauble" # [StashItem] == "true" // Take Glassblower's Bauble
  • look like this if you only want Bauble : 
  • // [Type] == "Blacksmith's Whetstone" # [StashItem] == "true" // Take Blacksmith's Whetstone
    // [Type] == "Armourer's Scrap" # [StashItem] == "true" // Take Armourer's Scrap
    [Type] == "Glassblower's Bauble" # [StashItem] == "true" // Take Glassblower's Bauble

• Like this if you dont want any Blacksmith's Whetstone,Armourer's Scrap or Glassblower's Bauble : 
  • // [Type] == "Blacksmith's Whetstone" # [StashItem] == "true" // Take Blacksmith's Whetstone
    // [Type] == "Armourer's Scrap" # [StashItem] == "true" // Take Armourer's Scrap
    // [Type] == "Glassblower's Bauble" # [StashItem] == "true" // Take Glassblower's Bauble

If your problem is ths bot doesn't pickup Blacksmith's Whetstone anymore, you need to download the lastest version of the bot, and take this file : BOT_FOLER\Configuration\default\Pickit\default.ipd (from fresh downloaded bot)  and overwrite your actual file with this new one. Restart Bot, all must be good after

Edited by drmaboul

Hey! not the same subject but almost, if i want to add scroll of wisdom / portal scroll how do i type it then for the bot to collect these? (:

Hey! not the same subject but almost, if i want to add scroll of wisdom / portal scroll how do i type it then for the bot to collect these? (:

[Type] == "Scroll of Wisdom" # [stashItem] == "true"

[Type] == "Portal Scroll" # [stashItem] == "true"

Just gonna bump this, is there any way to make bot loot these? Its in the pickit file but it wont loot any, and i would like it to :>

Sign in to follow this