Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Poeloki

Bugs (I do sit there watch my bot running)

1. When looting, even though there are enough slots for loots, there are not enough space for loot, it ends up the bot keeps trying to loot and then bot crashes after 2 mins.

2. When IDing stuff, it happens that the bot put item on cursor and it ends up non-stop repeating the IDing process and then bot crashes.

Hope they will get fixed.

Suggests:

1. Limit the loot try to 5 times then the bot goes back to town.

2. Now Bot will destory what is on cursor after 2 mins IDing.

Suggestions:

Turn off "Always Highlight" with Z

Go into options and disable "Key Pickup"

Before you begin botting always make sure you have an empty or atleast organized stash.

This will not completely fix but reduce the amount of times it should be happening.

Edited by Walt

Suggestions:

Turn off "Always Highlight" with Z

Go into options and disable "Key Pickup"

Before you begin botting always make sure you have an empty or atleast organized stash.

This will not completely fix but reduce the amount of times it should be happening.

Testing it now, hope it will at least make it least likely to happen again thanks

I have the same problem, empty inventory and stash, bot kills mob, gets too much loot (rares) the inventory is full and it still trying to pickup loot, bot crashes after a while. Sometimes it happens after couple of hours, sometimes after 5min.... But usually every time :S

Sign in to follow this