Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
roneo1234

Looting problem when a lot of loot drops, time sink and lost loot

So basically this has been happening since forever for me, especially when a bot kills an exile.

What happens is, especially in this case is that there's a lot of loot, many rares, possibly currency and sometimes uniques as well.

Problem is, the bot is trying to loot items but they are not where he thinks they are, and most of the times because of the clutter, the items are either to the left or to the right of the cursor, meaning that when the cursor starts to move up and down to try and find the item, it does nothing and the bot just sits there trying to pick up the item until it times out.

I've noticed this many times and it just results in a loss of loot + the time sink of it timing out. I'd like to point out that exiles are a fairly common sight and this issues happens like 80% of the times when he kills them and there's a lot of loot.

Please try to find a way to make the bot pick up items more accurately, I think this deserves some attention, although I imagine it's not an easy task or it would have probably been done by now.

Thanks devs and keep up the good work =)

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this