Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
bipbiipbiiip

Max run time / chicken

This bug appears in the v0.14f :

It seems that when the max run time is reached, the bot doesn't go back to town through tp (even if the checkbox is ticked). It prefers to disconnect from poe and chicken counter adds +1.

Did you experience this bug ?

This bug appears in the v0.14f :

It seems that when the max run time is reached, the bot doesn't go back to town through tp (even if the checkbox is ticked). It prefers to disconnect from poe and chicken counter adds +1.

Did you experience this bug ?

guess its not a bug, and its intended right now or atleast its programmed to do exactly that.

but i would rather have the toon tp out, like you said.

sometimes bot have dsync and he cant make tp out(bot making tp again and again but he cant click on it). so relogin in this case the best scenario.

If it's intended, so what's the point to add this new functionnality ? I don't understand...

well, if the bot is able to complete the run (explore the % of the area you setup in the max runtime) bot will make a tp and start the nxt run etc.

doubt its much of a problem at all in the future, if all the other issues are fixed that don't let you complete a run (e.g. running back & forth).

I think this is actually good.

If your char is desynched and it got stuck for example your portal will be away from your char.

I had this happen before.

So if your bot tried to tp instead of relog this would get you perma stuck.

Sign in to follow this