Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Krzr23

How are you guys running 10+ Hours? - Help!

Running with all the scripts and taking my time setting it up per class but still having trouble getting it to run 1 run let alone hour on end.. It doesn't even go back to town after the run is done.. any help from you experienced guys would be great!

The bot doesn't go back to town atm. A run is ended by either run_max_time or monster_no_kill_timeout in config.ini. After one of this statements is reached, the bot logs out and relogs to start over again.

no shit... so basically if it can't find any monsters or ran out of time it will relog, then go to the portal and go back to the same farming area ? what do you guys usually run for run max time then?

yeah I do, just wasn't sure the bot was capable of this. Ran over night or tried to. Bot failed because client.exe failed and the bot couldn't close it. Ah well 3 levels

Yeah, going to try to leave this at default. What build do you guys use ? Tried to a Sporker but doesn't run properly

I cant even get the bot to select my character let alone run an hour XD. Hovers of the character and thats it. Hopefully i can fix it after tinkering it.

Sign in to follow this