Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
metaxer

Regular bot crashes - when\why?

-- 1st 

The most popular situation is - Bot cant pick an item and juggle it, if juggle long time bot crashes 

Why its happens? asking You .. There is an option in config.cfg (slots_remaining_number_fullinv=XX - How many slot remaining need to consider inventory full) but sometimes wont work as it is conceived.

okey 

here is the Answer 

Crash window 

287758358637ff99a2ed4ece65482ec3.jpg

with 2560 RAM (phyz)

Bot is checking slots_remaining_number_fullinv=XX only once when item droped \ BUT should check slots_remaining_number_fullinv=XX one more time before loot it  

In situation with multi Drop from one mob or during the long Fight current formula\script dont work!!! 

How to check my words -  take 7x 8inventory slots items (2h weaps) turn off auto equip option in game UI.  Dropem off on ground push *Start*

Bot will juggle with the last item  

ps

u can fix it with AutoPOE

-- 2nd 

Sometimes we all find the bot with Item or Currency on mouseCursor \\ ITs worst situation bz we loose our bot for long time, some times its crashes POE client

Why its happens? asking You .. When bot moving items from the inventory to the bank its uses *left mouse click + Cntrl* if Cntrl missed, happens many time bz latency (we all use VPN =) item\Currency stuck at mouseCursor 

How to fix it?  Add to the script *left mouse click + Cntrl \ pause X00ms \ left mouse click*

effect - there will two situations

1- Item goes to the bank and bot clicking 1more time on empty inventory spot

2- if Cntrl were missed  item dont move and come back to inventory = mouseCursor Free! 

-- 3rd

Sometimes bot is loging out when its in Town 

Why its happens? asking You ... incorrect work of *Idle* timer \ happens if bot loging back by *inventory is Full* script, looks like this script is not stoping *Idle* timer. Realy lame for bots with large IQ\IR

-- 4th

Sometimes bot is ignorin Currency inside characters inventory that planted randomly when stashing   

As result *slots_remaining_number_fullinv=XX* work incorrect bz random 1slot currency dont allow the bot to pickup Ladge items 

I hope DEVs dont miss this thread 

ps

i know my inglish so bad =) 

Edited by metaxer

didnt notice crush #1 mb because using autopoe but i did report about messy work of checking slots_remaining_number_fullinv=XX that option. Bo definetly not cheking status when already picking smth which is couse to fliping loop till run time meet.

2. item on cursor is really pain in ass its probably worst bug in exiled bot with comparing to every others issue. And i also must say that recent update with delay (i believe it was made in last patch) of stashing items didnt help at all so u probably put delay in wrong place i think

Edited by mbxnir

I came here to see if anyone else got juggling item.

THAT gets me killed all the time. Full inv and it is juggling a rare, then bot gets stuck and stops working.

This gets me killed about every 2 hours. real real bad issue.

Sign in to follow this