Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
ccpcsen

Who can help me, what's the problem?

ok,let me say...

1.not steam

2.setup dix and ,net framwork 4.0

3.the windows is 800*600

when I started the bot,click the "start" button,the game window(800*600) moved to the middle of the screen left,then,the mouse is fixed in the game in the lower right corner of the screen,the game character is moved toward the mouse,until blocked by obstacles.

the red is the location of the mouse.

why I can't use it?

3tb_140116122055opml512293.png

I didn't want to make a seperate post, but I am getting this exact problem with version 0.16g. Upon starting the bot, the bot relocated my 800x600 resolution game window a bit, and then places the mouse cursor in the lower right quadrant of the screen and keeps clicking there until the character hits an obstacle.

I had the same problem a few days ago, and managed to work it out by freak incident somehow (perhaps something related to changing leap slam away from my right click and then changing it back again or fiddling with the max attack range of it), but none of that seems to make a difference now.

Hope someone can help. :)

are you using a virtual machine ?  if yes, what is your VM windows version?

What is your windows version ?

No virtual machine, windows 8.0.

:edit: The problems are also described by several users here: https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/1682-guide-for-beginners-exiledbot-compendium/page-3

:2ndedit: It seems to be a problem with detecting the game somehow, my "lastrun" log shows the bot repeatedly trying to log in, even though it was already logged in, or succeeded in logging in with the first click.

Edited by jeanv