Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
exiler_fqqxmx

How do you level up your characters?

Do you have a quick method to start with a new character and reach quickly to Act 2 Merciless? I find competing all the mandatory quests quite boring just to start the bot. How do you handle this? how quickly do you get to Merciless?

not sure whats so different in playing poe manually or with a bot :mrgreen:

fastest method is getting rushed and then just lvling in proper areas. of course a bit of gear is required, can't run naked. but normal/cruel are basically a cakewalk, merciless gets a bit more difficult tho. but overall 1-60 could be done in a day effortless.

buy few uniqes for lvling, 1hour manually to rush normal and put bot in normal docks till ~35, then rush to cruel docks ~2h manually, let the bot farm lvl again.

4-5h of ur time and rest of the work bot will do for u, 1 day 1-65 easy like a pie. Its possible to decrease manually time up to 2H i think but i prefer kill some staff till doing quests, and im also do all side quest were the +1 point reward. Some ppl skip them but i think its not wise.

Edited by mbxnir

You mean you just run through to complete the quests, no stopping to kill anything?

what i consider as a "rush" is

a 2nd char (high lvl char) that makes only the quests that are necessary to reach the next act/difficulty. the 2nd char could be you (who rushes his own char), a friend or even some1 you pay currency for the rush.

the rest of the quests can be easily done later, when you are a high lvl yourself.

just have to keep in mind the lvl req for cruel/merciless. if u want to minimize lvling time, you shouldn't run an area/zone too long where an xp penalty kicks in.

Sign in to follow this