Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
hatshacker

version v0.14e - Catacomb bug

257koy8.png

Stands there for a few minutes then tps to town and tries again until it enters catacombs

*also when the bot has a full inventory and an item drops it'll stand there clicking on the item instead of tping to town

other then that, great addition to the bot! :3

Edited by hatshacker

yepp, i can confirm this. It happens to me too 3min ago. I got stuck at the other side ;)

So apparently it works properly when the waypoint is bottom left and the instance is to the north, otherwise this issue happens

edit: apparently it also sometimes enters an already existing catacombs instance and doesn't create a new one and from that point onward it keeps doing that

edit2: it just stopped making new catacombs instances altogether now even if I restart the bot, I dont really get it -.-

I had to start a new catacombs instance manually and then it started doing it but bugged out again and enters the odl one over and over so this is not really working it needs 2 fixes:

1) pathing to enter the instance works properly only from 1 layout (when waypoint is left and entrance north)

2) it doesn't start new catacombs instances after runs and just enters old instance over and over until idle times out

Edited by roneo1234

it goes to market place and goes into catacombs, is how its ment to work

and if your not picking up maps you need to put it into your pickit, otherwise use the new pickit as it has maps selected to pick up. 

it goes to market place and goes into catacombs, is how its ment to work

and if your not picking up maps you need to put it into your pickit, otherwise use the new pickit as it has maps selected to pick up. 

The new smart pickit, or the new default pickit?

I already improved Catacombs access and am testing it right now.

If you want the bot to take map, you have to add this line in your pickit file (v0.14e) :

[Category] == "Map" # [StashItem] == "true" // Take all maps

I already improved Catacombs access and am testing it right now.

There is also a bug where it doesn't always control-click the door for the catacombs. Tested it multiple times.

Found another catacombs bug, but it could apply to other places as well.  When using smart pickit and the bot uncovers a large amount of items at once (10+ from an ornate/monster), it will sometimes continuously attempt to check all of them to see if it should pick them up, and won't teleport/logout after the idle timer.  Got stuck doing this for about 8 hours last night. 

My guy will barley make it inside of Catacombs regardless of where the waypoint is, I get in maybe 1/5 tries... The rest I sit next to it and tp out after xx seconds.

Yep, just had the bot get stuck for 7 hours again on another ornate chest, so I can confirm that it happens on ornate chests, at least in catacombs.

EDIT: Happened on a third ornate (or maybe it's a large chest? Not sure, the one that has two opening sides).

Edited by destined2bgreat

Sign in to follow this