Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Shrek_III

Well done! - Your Elite Check sucks!!!

Ok, could you please explain me what the hell you are checking?!

0i1j.png

So after this I give a heads up to everyone planning to use this! - This bug is one of the worst I have seen with this bot!

its to do with your network...i have tested...some networks/isps will always cause the bot to dc...devs are working on it tho!

best to use a vpn or another network for the time being

Edited by pronoooob

its to do with your network...i have tested...some networks/isps will always cause the bot to dc...devs are working on it tho!

best to use a vpn or another network for the time being

This is nothing with my network - it's a faulty check - pretty easy to recreate!

Just give your bot a new keyfile and do not restart it. It will give you this type of message. So please do not blame me, if you haven't tested - thanks!

there is still bugs :P

not that hard to make a lvl 60 chara..

Wow - that's miles away from what I am expecting someone to tell me - but well...

Edited by Shrek_III

you are botting, expect things to go wrong, be glad acc wasn't banned. HC is nothing, takes literally a day geared to get to level 60 in Nemesis. Sorry for the loss, but move on and learn from it.

Guest BloodyBeast

I like how rude you can be while, i'm testing the auth system for more days than you (obviously since i tested it for 5 days or more before we release it).
I had not a single problem really, this never happened to me while my bot runs 24/7.
So it is not related to the bot, i mean the auth from our server receive the informations YOU send from YOUR network, you're a developer and we both know that a function doesn't return true when it's supposed to return false.....coding isn't random it's maths....0 or 1.

So there has been a problem during the auth it might be a lag on our server (i don't deny it, it's possible...) OR it might be a lag on YOUR side....

So thing is, i can't prove you're rong and you can't prove that's our fault...

Instead of being constructive and saying "the bot should react differently when the auth fails" you just come around and bitch us....

How respectful it is, thanks a lot for your constructive feedback.

I'll spend some of my time trying to check the server's logs to check if the auth of all the bot failed in a small time gap to find out.
Or maybe not...because i'll just be a dick and just say "my auth system isn't the source of the problem" even if i have no proof.

More and more disapointing...

Hey BloodyBeast, I'm not a good programer but hasn't the check already happened for it's window title to be "Exiled Bot (Elite)"? Or is it a continious check? (Though I doubt it is as I can recreate it as shrek said)

Also Shrek did say how to recreate it "Just give your bot a new keyfile and do not restart it." Thought I don't understand why you would be doing that :P But just force a restart in the code for the easiest solution.

Whilst everyone is hating on Shrek and yes he shouldn't cry because of a bug or death, I'm more shocked in the responce of the EB Support guys.

Hey BloodyBeast, I'm not a good programer but hasn't the check already happened for it's window title to be "Exiled Bot (Elite)"? Or is it a continious check? (Though I doubt it is as I can recreate it as shrek said) Also Shrek did say how to recreate it "Just give your bot a new keyfile and do not restart it." Thought I don't understand why you would be doing that :P But just force a restart in the code for the easiest solution. Whilst everyone is hating on Shrek and yes he shouldn't cry because of a bug or death, I'm more shocked in the responce of the EB Support guys.

+1 well said.

for real tho some networks have a problem with auth atm...thought it was it....

for example if your using singtel... you will probably have tons of auth issues so you will pr have to use a VPN...or something sad but true :(

Edited by pronoooob

Guest BloodyBeast

Hey BloodyBeast, I'm not a good programer but hasn't the check already happened for it's window title to be "Exiled Bot (Elite)"? Or is it a continious check? (Though I doubt it is as I can recreate it as shrek said) Also Shrek did say how to recreate it "Just give your bot a new keyfile and do not restart it." Thought I don't understand why you would be doing that :P But just force a restart in the code for the easiest solution. Whilst everyone is hating on Shrek and yes he shouldn't cry because of a bug or death, I'm more shocked in the responce of the EB Support guys.

It's a continuous check.

That's why it tells you that you're not an elite user if you put some shit into the keyfield even if you already entered your login / license, it will check the license.

So it's working as intended.

pronoooob it was the way you worded it, if your own home network is faulty then connecting to another network wouldn't solve anything. BloodyBeast even if you enter in another correct key it still does fail for me.

actually it does useless... i have this issue on my phone when i tehter and try to use my bot... however if i then connect to a VPN its alll GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edited by pronoooob

Ok so I figured out the temporary fix for this.  Pronoooob is correct in that it is a problem with a network, I believe it has something to do with ports.  This issue also affects some of my other games like league and the blizzard launcher.  To fix this simply open up your internet explorer and go into internet options.  Next click the "Use Default" button on your homepage options, and then click apply.  You may have to repeat this process two times or so before it will finally work.  Even if your homepage is already set to default still click it, I promise you it will work.  I have no idea why this solution fixes the problem as well as so many problems with other games but trust me it does.  I am uncertain if uninstalling internet explorer from your computer would prevent it from happening in the future, but I know that receiving a pop up asking me if I want to connect to dial up is what initially causes it.

Edited by Griff87

This verification problem happens to me too. That's why i run 2 chicken/autoflask scripts together with bot, so when exiled bot fails chicken will save my nemesis character...

Sign in to follow this