Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Dueck

Bot Stuck in Town Repeatedly Pressing Esc

I was running my Bot today with version 0.14c and it was working fine for a while, but soon got stuck in town pressing Esc over and over again. I updated to v0.14d and still have the same problem. 

This is only happening on my characters lvl 60 and higher, and i have unlocked the elite features with my Key

Edited by Dueck

Are you also finding your stash tab open with it being completely full? I find that this happens to me when my stash becomes completely full and the bot is stuck in town trying to put more items in stash from my inventory. I believe it's because the bot thinks it's inactive so it's trying to restart it self, however if you have an item highlighted you can't log out I believe. so it just becomes an endless loop

No i dont think thats it. This happens even with a completely empty stash tab. The bot logs in and stashes everything it needs to. Its not until it closes the stash and heads for the waypoint that the bot gets stuck.

The bot was running fine for the first few hours when i started it, but when i came back to check on it, it was stuck

Edited by Dueck