Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
zioflippo

Exiled Bot Beta v0.14d bug

Hi..ive just use the bot on Garena with my testing account and find out that its collect the rare items found even I only use 'Loot scrolls' option. its become problem when its logout and login back trying to selling the items its found at the shop. its keep click the shop and escape.

Hi..ive just use the bot on Garena with my testing account and find out that its collect the rare items found even I only use 'Loot scrolls' option. its become problem when its logout and login back trying to selling the items its found at the shop. its keep click the shop and escape.

deactivate smart pickup

nop...dont work like that, ive already try click 1 by1 but none working well.

hm thats really weird, with smart pick turned off the bot shouldn't even interact with any npc.

hmm...1 more thing, ive tried to bot at prison and it getting stuck to attack mob beside wall without trying to find a way in or not open the door first. just info.

Also the bot couldn't be sell the item to NPC in lioneye tower (act 1 town) and the forest encampment (act 2 town) with smart pickit because of the coordination of the cursor to click the sell item not right. (Garena Version)

Edited by darkdevil8z

Sign in to follow this