Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Eisenberg

Bot is just stnading and casting fireballs at nothing

Upon entering the designated area he just runs a bit and starts casting skill 2nd on the left on action bar. I tried to switch his skills settings but to no avail. Im using 0.14b version.

Edited by Eisenberg

Guest BloodyBeast

Configured mine, worked perfectly...
re-install the bot and re-do the configuration without copy/pasting from previous bot install.

Also try a different area because there are lots of monsters that require you to pretty much walk up next to where they spawn in order for you to see them (such as elementals rising out of water or rock golems forming). You may have just been unlucky on the first place you tried to test it. I ended up having to set my ranger's max distance to 400 for half the zones in the game in order to avoid this exact scenario >_<

This is happening on compleately fresh install of poe and bot. Changing areas wont help, it just sits in place and keep spamming 1 skill.

Edited by Eisenberg

This is happening on compleately fresh install of poe and bot. Changing areas wont help, it just sits in place and keep spamming 1 skill.

in 30 minutes ill be home, if you want we can use Team Viewer to see if i figure our whats the problem.

Sign in to follow this