Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
eggisbad

Beta version v0.14b is not working as intended!!

hello there, as stated on the topic , it is not working as intended !!!

This is what i have done , switched off my FireWall , anti-virus and running bot in admin access.

==Running in my main window(Using my local network with no VPN)==

I am from Singapore, and im not using a VPN here, using my own local network.

I have input my user and new key into the new bot and it say unlocked successfully.

Than i enter into the game and run the bot , and after 10 seconds , a message "You have to be an elite to run the bot after level 60".

And i tried all my three keys , same thing happen.

====== Running on my VM(Using my local network with no VPN)=======

So i decided to try on  my Virtual Machine , same thing happen.

*************************************************************************************************

*************************************************************************************************

==Running in my main window(Using VPN, connected to Korea IP)==

It works perfectly after i enter the user and key to authenticate!

====== Running on my VM(Using VPN, connected to Korea IP)=======

It also works perfectly.

===============Conclusion==============

This may be an area issue problem, i am not too sure, but i hope that the dev could fix it, or maybe trying to get a free vpn for singapore network to test it out, to see if its true.

I hope that it will be fix soon and tyvm for seeing this lengthy post :)

Edited by eggisbad

Guest BloodyBeast

My bot has been running 5 days with the auth without any single problem....what are you talkin about...

Some people experience some problems, the 2-3 guys here aren't even 1% of the users so i can say that it's stable....

You have a problem with the bot then fine, we're trying to figure out and fix it.

there is nobody forcing anybody to buy keys...were not robbing you XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

if you want a key buy it...if not ...DONT!

with regards to his settings i think its a firewall, antivirus or some program blocking his auth, dats just my 2cents tho

My bot has been running 5 days with the auth without any single problem....what are you talkin about...

Some people experience some problems, the 2-3 guys here aren't even 1% of the users so i can say that it's stable....

You have a problem with the bot then fine, we're trying to figure out and fix it.

Thanks for the reply :)

Im not sure whether it is with the authentication or what.

When the bot prompt me for user and key , i entered and it said elite features is unlock(i assume auth is done)

When i run poe with the bot , after 10 seconds the message  " You have to be an elite to run the bot after level 60" pops out, and i re-entered my user and key , once again feature unlock, and after 10 seconds, the problem re-appear again.

I hope this does clarify things better.

Edited by eggisbad

Guest BloodyBeast

This is really weird.
You use a different key for each VM right?
We'll investigate that.

This is really weird.

You use a different key for each VM right?

We'll investigate that.

Yes sir , i use all different keys.

If you have seen my topic above , this issue only happen if im using my own local(singapore) network.

If im using vpn(connected either to japan or korea ip) on either my main window or VM , the bot works perfectly, so i am baffled by it too.

Thanks for the quick response !! :D

Sign in to follow this