Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
rearbro

Can this bot be used for leveling?

What title said. Can I create a lvl 1 character and use the bot for questing/leveling purposes? I come from d3 botting and theirs was able to do that. Also what class/build is best for this bot in particular? Thanks.

It takes a trivial amount of time to get through the low levels, and GGG has confirmed they look a lot harder at fresh accounts/low level characters for artificial behavior.  

It's not worth it.

I use the bot on all the new accounts I make, I manually go to ledge, leave bot, than when bot gathers some items and levels, I go finish act 1. Regarding builds, just use a popular build from the PoE forums and you should be fine ( don't get anything too complicated though)

I use the bot on all the new accounts I make, I manually go to ledge, leave bot, than when bot gathers some items and levels, I go finish act 1. Regarding builds, just use a popular build from the PoE forums and you should be fine ( don't get anything too complicated though)

So you just repeat this 3 times till you hit merciless? Or change teritories to act2/3?

I change territories in act 2 and 3 as well, it's not that important which it is, just make sure it's good mob density, for act 1, I always preffer ledge, act 2, I'm still testing which one is the best, and act 3, sarn city > docks is probably the best

End-Game Zone to farm: Library (after you finish merciless)

Edited by ChiefNoob

areas i lie are:

dont really like a1 areas much and tend to just spend my bots time farming these 2 as the mobs are weak and thus ur char doesnt need that great gear to lvl up quickly

a2: forest

a3: sarn

I always do this: 

Rush Ledge, get lvl 12

Rush Western Forest, get lvl 25+

Rush Docks, get lvl 37+

Rush Cruel Western Forest, get lvl 45+

Rush Cruel Docks, get lvl 55+

Rush Merc Western Forest, get lvl 60+

Rush Merciless Docks/Library and start farming.

I really see no point to farming ledge. The bot having to run from middle, to one end and then backtrack to the other for a full clear is ludacris. Personally, I find farming Prisoner's Gate to be way more rewarding in both loot and experience for farming in Act 1. Not sure why rush to Western Forest when The Crossroads is only a level behind and far easier(even quicker to farm). However, Act 3, City of Sarn is the easiest spot to farm up until you're able to do Docks. Sarn, from my experience, gives far better loot. Those are really the only three major places you should be farming as far as I'm concerned. Anything else is just asinine.

• Upvote 1

I find early characters chicken too much on the totem in ledge. My list :

1-3 : I usually do this while running to mudflats

3 - 10 : mudflats

10 - 12 : prisoners gate

12 - 15 : The Forest (southern forest)

15 : 22/25 : Western Forest

22/25 - 30 : city of sarn

30 : 35 :  docks

Repeat in cruel and merc.

if u have 25-30+ light res then ledge is ok, but u need to set 45-49% clear zone in setup and bot will tp back in town after clear only half of ledge(no waste of time for running back)

my path is ledge-forest-sarn-docks works well for me.

Edited by mbxnir

if u have 25-30+ light res then ledge is ok, but u need to set 45-49% clear zone in setup and bot will tp back in town after clear only half of ledge(no waste of time for running back)

my path is ledge-forest-sarn-docks works well for me.

yep true, thats definitely a problem for "the ledge". WP is exactly in the middle of the map, so if the toon clears 1 side, he has a lot to run without hitting any monster.

i'd like the ledge playing manually, but believe botting isn't the best option if you can only make new instances via wp (maybe thats gonna be changed in the future to create instances via climb/submerged). overall i think there are better options to run in act 1 e.g. shipyard or even skip to forest act 2 if your toon is strong enough.

Sign in to follow this