cwm2740

Why cant i download bot

Let's do a bit of reading.  We'll start with the top of this page:

Bot status : Working - Download RC version here 

That seems pretty straightforward.  Now, let's look at the main page:

Donation equal or over $25 : Elite User status
  • Promotion to Elite User group.
  • Access to the Elite User forum.
  • 3 unlimited licenses on Exiled Bot official release.
  • Access to Elites bot RC versions and features in beta-test.  <------------------------------
  • Access to tips & tricks to improve the bot's rentability.
  • High issues resolving support.
  • Our special thanks for supporting us and helping us to improve the bot everyday.

I must therefore conclude that you are either too lazy or too stupid to read. 

There is a third option of course, that you are simply a chimpanzee flailing your genitals against the keyboard and have managed to accidentally string together a coherent series of characters.  If that is the case, I apologize for my rudeness and suggest you go seek out some bananas.

Edited by crooked

Im a little confused, are you guys stupid or idiotic? you want us to donate 25$ for a bot that isn't 1) completed, 2) isnt able to be tried before purchase.

You must be new to this whole thing I suggest you heed the advice of your predecessors. 

Im a little confused, are you guys stupid or idiotic? you want us to donate 25$ for a bot that isn't 1) completed, 2) isnt able to be tried before purchase.

You must be new to this whole thing I suggest you heed the advice of your predecessors. 

believe it or not i actually donated before trying this, and it was free to try for awhile (When i donated only the rc version was available).

and for your info back then it was $20, it's your own fault for missing the chance to donate 20 instead of 25, and it's probably bound to increase..

Edited by aeiz

believe it or not i actually donated before trying this, and it was free to try for awhile (When i donated only the rc version was available).

and for your info back then it was $20, it's your own fault for missing the chance to donate 20 instead of 25, and it's probably bound to increase..

that's fantastic for you, did you find a nickel this morning too? you did nothing to refute anything I said, without atleast giving a trial or some form of ability to try before you pay makes this bot essentially nothing, word of mouth only travels so far especially within underground communities that promote or allow such programs.

well someone is extremely butt hurt...did your boyfriend pound you abit too hard?

if you talk in a civil manner people will respond as such, talk like a dick and expect a like response

there is usually a free version to try about 1 week b4 each major content patch but devs have been busy

anyhow we are moving to a new system which should have trial access like the buddy bots ...so hopefully that answers your question

now if you have nothing better to say please go somewhere else ! =D

well someone is extremely butt hurt...did your boyfriend pound you abit too hard?

if you talk in a civil manner people will respond as such, talk like a dick and expect a like response

there is usually a free version to try about 1 week b4 each major content patch but devs have been busy

anyhow we are moving to a new system which should have trial access like the buddy bots ...so hopefully that answers your question

now if you have nothing better to say please go somewhere else ! =D

Literally a single post up your response is "what if he was a lazy stupid chimp?", if that's not calling the kettle black I have no clue what is, I gave you sound advice, what you choose to do with it is your own volition.

Although I do appreciate you actually presenting an answer mid-way through your ad-hominem spiel.

Edited by unnamed

Yep...never said i responded in a civil manner

Just the way you responded will only be met with simmilar responses...if you take the time to objectively read what you wrote you would see just how rude u were..and thus u can only expect the responses you received...

Sign in to follow this