Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
leeroy788

Decent DPS HIGH MF IIR/IIQ Builds?

Hello,

I currently run a maruder that pretty much never dies, and has crazy good damage... However due to the gear I must wear trying to fit MF into my build is insanely hard. The best I can do is usually 1 ring with MF + weapon swap Reapers & IIR Gem (Around 150% IIR).

Does anyone have/know any builds that are capable of solo farming Piety & Dominus, while maintaining 400+ IIR? I play on Domination, so getting high IIQ is pretty hard. Everything I have looked into says summoner is the best way to go.. but I really don't enjoy playing summoner builds, and am looking for something else.

Obviously I will manually be playing this character most of the time... I just want to boss farm, and try acquire massive wealth doing so... I usually solo boss farm, so I need something with decent DPS at the same time, so I dont spend hours trying to kill a boss.

Ive ran several diffrent builds but ive found crit reave to be the most effective for me by FAR. Reave doesnt' require any aoe support gems and allows me to shred single target and still have incredible aoe clear speed. This leaves room for iiq iir support gems. No uniques required but bang for the buck bringer of rain can't really be beat. Good phy dmg dagger and your set. 2 percent life steal keeps me trucking with proper resist cap for zone im in and close to 5k hp. Aura's i use hatred and tempest shield.

1Auro RoA Ranger with Blood Magic skilled!

• Incredible AOE/Singletarget DPS!
  • Just one Attackskill
  • IIQ & IIR are easy to socket
  • high survivability (ranged char)

Guest BloodyBeast

What i do is run a tank character (wearing a shield) and use :

- Sadima's
- Goldwyrm
- Perandus
- Thieft's torment
= 88% IIQ ( i don't give a fuck about IIR since it doesn't affect the currencies you drop ).

And my char chicken like 20 games over 350 runs (idk if it's chicken because of HPs tho....i usually never go under 98% life)

= 88% IIQ ( i don't give a fuck about IIR since it doesn't affect the currencies you drop ).

That's not quite right. As long as you pick up rares, identify and sell them, your IIR value affected your overall currency significantly! For me after botting about 8 hrs i got one Exalt in Alteration lying around my stashTab.

Ofcurse, if you're completly ignoring rares you're absolutly correct ;)

Edited by immo

20k dps on reave with a shield and iiq iir gear and gems. No movement penalty for armor. Haven't seen many builds that hold a candle.

What i do is run a tank character (wearing a shield) and use :

- Sadima's

- Goldwyrm

- Perandus

- Thieft's torment

And my char chicken like 20 games over 350 runs (idk if it's chicken because of HPs tho....i usually never go under 98% life)

Hey!

Couldent you do a guide about this one? , what gear, specc , where you run and so forth? (:

i don't know in what league are u playing, but on domination I found impossible to farm library without investing around 10ex for high dps weapon and 5L hp+res chest. With that I can run smoothly with 130/50 iir-iiq marauder or soon shadow dagger. Tried dual spark but dies because bot is not optimized for range spell farming..

So I would say melee char with high dps weapon, high hp (4k+)+res (50+) for smooth farming..

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/498748

found this build with little improvements (resist/armor nodes) very nice.

About 9k aoe dmg

75/75/75 resists

almoust 4k life, and full leech from Blood Rage

Fast running

Needs 5l chest (5th slot for IIQ or IIR) - I use only infernal blow skill + auras+blood Rage+Enduring Cry

No uniques requided so all gear slots ready for IIQ/IIR gear are open.

Edited by michal