Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Sisyphos

suicide function to stop lvlup

bot commits x times suicide if he is close to lvlup, to decrease his xp.

or bot suicides at every 5th run or at the end of every run or something, anything to prevent lvlup.

since the droprate is influenced by the lvl of the player and the lvl of the map you always want to clear the highest possible maps with the lowest possible lvl. if i remember it right, you get an quantity and maybe also a rarity bonus, if the map you clear is at least 5+ lvl higher and you get a quanitity (and maybe rarity) penalty if the map is 5+ lvl lower than the players lvl.

the highest quest maps are around lvl 63, so it would be great to make the bot stop levelling at lvl 68 or lower.

i guess its not the most important feature to add but some botters may find it useful.

im not sure about what map ur talking but the highest lvl area with wp is lvl 67 ( libary ) 

i also think that starting with lvl 65 area the lvl difference doesnt matter anymore

Edited by Delamonica

The player also suffers a penalty to XP if they are too far above or below the monster's level. There is a safe level range where no penalty is applied, which is equal to three, plus one for every sixteen complete player levels. Any additional level difference in excess of this safe range is called the Effective Difference.

So a level 24 character has a safe band of 3+1=4 levels. So from Monster level 20 to 28, there is an effective level difference of 0. At Monster Levels 19 and 29, the Effective level difference is 1. The Effective Difference matters in either direction.

The formula then applied is: Final Experience = [(PlayerLevel + 5) / (PlayerLevel + 5 + EffectiveDifference2.5)]1.5. In our example, a level 24 character receives 95% experience for level 19 monsters, 52.5% experience for level 17 monsters, and 20% experience for level 15 monsters.

As of the 1.0.0 release, this effect has been capped such that the minimum experience you can receive is 2%.

There is a penalty to the chance of currency items (scrolls, orbs, etc.) dropping in areas with a monster level more than two levels lower than your character level. For each additional level that you have compared to the area's monster level+2, the chance of a currency item drop is reduced by 2.5%.

So if you are level 30 in a level 20 area, you will see 20% less currency item drops on average:

2.5*(30-(20+2))=20

A level 30 character in a level 28 area will see no penalty.

Currency item drops are not increased or decreased in this way when fighting in areas above your level.

For the purposes of this penalty, your level is never considered to be higher than 68. Therefore a level 75 character receives no penalty in a level 66 area.

so which penalty do players get that have high lvl?

like 84...

i guess botting to lvl 85ish is no problem, so the players with a high lvl toon are the loosers because they get less currency?

Is this really the way GGG designed the game? i can hardly believe that....