Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Benio

Character Selection No. 6

go to Configuration\default and edit the coordinates.ini. only shot u have to make it work ;)

; X coordinate of the first character in character selection screen (800x600 coordinates by default)
first_character_x=632

; Y coordinate of the first character in character selection screen (800x600 coordinates by default)
first_character_y=110

; distance between each character in character selection screen (800x600 coordinates by default)
character_selection_offset_y=40

i dont know where it clicks right now, but may try to play with the distance a bit to make it work for all slots.

Edited by stef

go to Configuration\default and edit the coordinates.ini. only shot u have to make it work ;)

; X coordinate of the first character in character selection screen (800x600 coordinates by default)

first_character_x=632

; Y coordinate of the first character in character selection screen (800x600 coordinates by default)

first_character_y=110

; distance between each character in character selection screen (800x600 coordinates by default)

character_selection_offset_y=40

i dont know where it clicks right now, but may try to play with the distance a bit to make it work for all slots.

These are the default settings and so I have. That's the one No. 6 does not work.

These are the default settings and so I have. That's the one No. 6 does not work.

i know ofc ;)

but the coords.ini is exactly for these type of things. if there is an issue with clicking on the wrong spot, you are able to fix it with different coordinates in most cases . so just put distance 41 or 42 instead of 40, restart the bot and see where it clicks. just play with the coords a bit, until the bot clicks the right slot.

Sign in to follow this