Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Nostromos

Bot stuck in town flashing exit screen over n over

Ive noticed my bot will go to town after a run and id each item, vendor if its trash, than go to stash to put some of the currency away. But after he will stand in town and the exit menu will flash over n over. Is this a bug or a fix in the config I gotta make?

I have the elite version. My quick fix is manually shutting but off and stashing all the small stuff he has left in his inventory into my stash. It's like shards and those lesser items. This fixes it but it just eventually will happen again. Do I need to update something to have the bot inventory all those shards and smaller currencies that stack to make alts etc?

Thanks for the help

Nost

its only a problem when the questitem is on the left side because he picks those first when he want stash something .

when u put the questitem on the rigth side then its no problem 

ok i get that problem time to time , i think its because the bot cant read some of the items in your inventory(i dont know why) , you just have to go to your inventory , shift things around , and it will work again, it always work when i encounter this problem :)

i actually went and adjusted the number of open slots to be considered full setting in config, works now. Hasnt given me an issue. Thanks for responses, appreciate the help

Sign in to follow this