Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
lalelu

Some Bugs or troubles i had, please take a look

Using Win764bit, 6VMs, VM Workstation 7.1

-          Sometimes one PoE has a ugly graphics bug, just random. I can upload a pic again soon. The game is still working, also the skills, but there is a ugly shade overall.

-          Sometimes PoE crashes when i hit „start“ (not because of a long map load time, just within a second)

-          Sometimes the Bot doesn’t react when i hit „start“ – or with a delay of 2 seconds

-          In this case also F12 doesn’t work. I dunno why, but i have serious troubles to stop the bot…  Very often F12 doesn’t cause a stop, because of mouse clicking around

-          Sometimes the Bot only reacts if i start new in a new area. For example act3 City -> nothing works, switched to act2 -> working again.

-          Sometimes the Bot switches to character selection although it wouldn’t be needed.

-          Some stucks at the docks and city of sarn as far as i have seen

-          I dunno if it’s a bug, but the bot cannot handle any doors

Any help or fix would be cool

ok ok here's your problem.

- dont care about the ugly graphic, you are botting who gives a fuck how nice it looks.

- check to see that you don't have an npc menu open, that shit does weird things.

-vm, it happens, especially if your pc is low end, lag is suppose to happen unless you give the vm near same specs as high end pc.

- click inside the vm before you press a button, it has to get focus to send input to it =.=

-you are doing something wrong, check to make sure the bot is not trying to cast an aura.

-your chicken HP, or you did not use "town portal"

-use another map =.=, don't farm hot areas lol

-it was, what you do is turn down graphics and it should fix.

Good luck.

Sign in to follow this