Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Tweety

Pickit settings - Chrome items, 4Ls, Glorious plates?

Is there a way to make the bot pick Chrome items -3l-red-blue-green, high lvl 4l items - the max lvl armour, ev, es gloves, helmets, boots, and items worth Chancing - Glorious plates, Occultist's Vestments etc. ?

in elite modus u can pick up specific 4 links and the equip of ur choice ( yes the normal ones to chance)

chromatic orb links pick up doesnt work

my bot picks up normal iron rings for example

Edited by Delamonica

Alright, please confirm that I understood correctly:

Chromes - currently you can not make the bot pick up "items-that-sell-for-one-chrome" - regardless if you are Elite supporter or not.

Glorious plates, Imperial Bow, etc - items that you chance can be picked IF you are 25$+ supporter.

4l Items of special kind - like Nightmare Bascinet, Sorcerer's gloves, etc - can be picked if you are 25$+ donator.

Correct?

Also I have an issue with the skills, I can't get it working would love it if someone can help here so I don't make a new thread.

This is my settings for Double strike - it's for single target: http://prntscr.com/2a4moh

And these are my settings for Cleave - for AoE: http://prntscr.com/2a4mw8

So the idea is - use Cleave with priority of 3 - high priority, IF there are 2 targets or more.

However when there's less targets - use Double Strike, which has priority of 2.

All of the rest of the gems are with priority of 1.

But what happens is that it uses Cleave on many targets and then it doesn't attack when there's one target.

I don't know what am I doing wrong.

yes correct , but u can edit the pickup file so that the bot picks up 3-4 link and sells them ( but i saw that this is not very good because when your inventory is full the bot stands still and clicks 1000 times on the item on ground )

but u can get some chromatic orbs this way.

the bot will also pick up rares and identify them for you when u want and then u can get some awesome gear while farming orbs

But what happens is that it uses Cleave on many targets and then it doesn't attack when there's one target.

I don't know what am I doing wrong.

Try setting both radius values to 200

Sign in to follow this