Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
lalelu

Bot only attacking once, then bugged

Tried everything i could find here...

including this.

http://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/1498-common-fixes/  etc...

Win7 64bit

standalone PoE

Visual C++, .net, directX

I can "help" the bot kill mobs per hand and the bot will continue pathing to the next mobs.

Then 1 hit, and stops again. no attacks.

Different toons, different levels, different act.

Every guy got the same problem.

Crazy thing - yesterday the bot worked fine. haven't changed anything.

The only thing i had to restart my machine and get a fresh IP because of a stupid IP ban...

Actually i cannot use the bot.

Common troubleshooting -

- Check if it's plugged in (Restart bot, check the settings (make sure your main attack isn't on a cooldown))

- Give it a good kick (Re-install the client, and try again with fresh settings)

If these 2 solutions don't work, then there might be an issue with the way you're setting up your bot.

restarted like 100 times, re-installed the client, re-installed VM workstation, re-installed everything.

i even tried the complete setup on a different PC/hardware.

the strange thing is that the bot was working fine on 3 or 4 account the day before.

and sometimes he still does. 5minutes later the it's bugged again and the bot does only attack for a few seconds and then stops.

used this guide:

http://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/947-walterwhites-virtual-machine-guide-videoultra-litetweaked-settingspc-optimizationhard-disk-benchmark/

i can only try to kick the windows iso and use another one and then start again -.-

one thing i can imagine:

when i share the PoE and only install DirectX and .Net on my VMs i get this error:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/125780

which i can fix with c++ like the description

when i start PoE on my main desktop without VM it works

i don't have a clue what to do O.o

Did u deleted ur old configuration and reconfrigure everything again, like skills, chicken etc.... (made a new config file :))?

i didn't change anything from the main config of the bot cause i had a fresh start with botting and lvl 1.

But i removed all skills and now it seems to work again.

Just the normal attack and no skills, but better than nothing.

Need to learn a bit more about proper skill setup with exiled bot. But most of my bots aren't higher than ~lvl30

thanks.

same 

used Spectral Throw as main attack skill 

complitly ignoring settings at Skills tab \ making random pauses between attacks 0.5-2sec =\  Less range to target bigger pause =\ Less targets bigger pause

in fight 1v1 used ST (0.53AS) every 1-1.5sec not often =\   

making random Hits to the air in random direction =\ 

Edited by metaxer

Lalelu, I may be able to help you via Skype. Please contact me with your skype name and I'll see what I can do for you.

• Upvote 1

Walt is the resident Team Viewer helper, I'm sure he can get you set up properly.

When I had Issues with bots not using the right skills, or behaving irregularily, It was usually because I was using a different bots config, or had made a blunder while configuring. Go through it step by step, make sure your priority and cooldown settings are correct for each skill. Also check to make sure you're not using "Use shift when using this skill" or :"Is aura" selected on skills that it shouldn't be selected on.

yes, i made something wrong with the skills...

now i just use run and ground slam and it's working fine.

seems i have to learn a bit more how to config a simple marauder ground/Leap Slam skill setup. 

i remember the times with Diablo 3... the bots had nice combat routines working automatically for each class.

any simple skill-solution for my next marauder? Only found this thread  - helps a bit, but not 100% 

http://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/378-guide-some-explanations-about-setting-up-skills/

thanks to walter, maybe i will use your help soon gladly

Edited by lalelu

Sign in to follow this