Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
DriedLeaf

Question about VPNs

Hey all, I'm new to the forum (and botting, for that matter) and I just have a couple of questions about VPNs. I've heard they're really important in order to prevent your IP being banned, but I'm not sure which of the hundreds to use. A lot of them seem insecure, or they limit bandwidth by a substantial amount. Is there an alternative to using VPNs to protect your IP? and if not, are there any recommended ones? I'd prefer free, but I don't mind spending a couple of dollars a month. If I can get a VPN working, and I feel secure enough, I will most certainly upgrade to elite status. Thanks!

well we better don't post vpn sites, cause GGG can make an ip list and ban all ips in it. (i've seen this before in another game where they bot much :P)

And yes with free vpn's u have much bad hosts and sometimes u got a chance another one is botting on that ip, wich can ban both of you.

So it's better u googled it and find ur vpn u want :)

Greetings zircon

I think with any VPN or VPS you'll still share your IP with a room full of other computers, from people across the world. Sadly.

Wish there were a service that offers 1 IP to one user.