Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
arthur.esteves

ATTENTION. Problems with donation.

I donated $26 yesterday and got promoted to elite status like 2 hours after. The problem is that i got downgraded today back to normal user status. In less then 24 hours something that was suposed to be lifetime expired. Could you adress this issue ASAP?

Thanks for your attention.

The image will help: http://postimg.org/image/p5eupcr3z/

:D

Edited by arthur.esteves

Yes I'm aware of this issue, we are very sorry about it and are trying to do anything we can to fix it.

Don't worry, your donation is still registred on the forum and on the paypal account and you'll have soon your lifetime Elite membership again.

The team is very sorry about that and we hope that you'll understand and be patient until we find wtf is not working in this shit.

I'll try to promote everybody again manually tonight and tomorrow.

Yesterday i donated 25 dollar and had Bin given the elite status. And about an hour ago i recived this message: Your group promotion given during your last donation has expired. You have now be demoted to a different user group. Thank you for supporting this forum.

Please help!

Got this same issue, kinda had a panic moment earlier but now i feel more relaxed.. :)

Hope they have it working soon again so i can read and use elite features again! 

Funny btw it still says Elite User on my forum name but my access is restricted from it.. :P

Edited by Crackjack

Still no elite status after donating saturday. I hope i can get that status back soon. I really liked that blue name ;)

FIXED, Thanks Alk!!

Edited by koning

Sign in to follow this