Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
GoreMay

Question About VPS

I was wondering if it is possible to run this bot through a VPS with no dedicated GPU, I heard it is not possible. If it is not possible what are the price ranges of VPS's with dedicated GPU's (just curious), I have heard they are expensive. Would I be better off just using VM's, or investing in a dedicated GPU VPS? The only problem with using VM's is that it uses my own systems resources, so I am not able to run as many bots effectively. Sorry for the nooby question.   

I am not sure, but even if you manage to run everything on the VPS, administrating the bot through team viewer or something like that can be hard, and the cost of getting a VPN powerfull enough to run the game would not be very cheap either... So I would look for other solutions if I were you (buying a cheap desktop second hand PC and running it from your home should be more effective and cheaper, because it would probably cost like few months of a VPS and you get it for life, the only minus would be the electricity bill which shouldn't be a problem in most countries)

Good luck

I am not sure, but even if you manage to run everything on the VPS, administrating the bot through team viewer or something like that can be hard, and the cost of getting a VPN powerfull enough to run the game would not be very cheap either... So I would look for other solutions if I were you (buying a cheap desktop second hand PC and running it from your home should be more effective and cheaper, because it would probably cost like few months of a VPS and you get it for life, the only minus would be the electricity bill which shouldn't be a problem in most countries)

Good luck

Thanks for the insight, but I am still curious if the bots can be run with a VPS that doesn't have GPU support. People keep saying a VPS that has GPU support is very expensive, but is giving no price range so I'm not sure. If someone knows an estimated cost of a VPS that is powerful enough to run this POE bot and approximately how many bots it can run, or the approximate dollars/bot, would be appreciated. 

Sign in to follow this