Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
xrdx

where to farm 70+?

im 71 now... items are scarse and orbs are down... where is best to farm now? simplicity fast and better dropps any of the new areas?

im maxed iir 

Having maxed IIR does no good unless u have quantity to go with it.  I would personally stack as much IIQ and look at IIR as a secondary stat. Also the IIQ will make up for the lvl penalties you are experiencing.

Having maxed IIR does no good unless u have quantity to go with it.  I would personally stack as much IIQ and look at IIR as a secondary stat. Also the IIQ will make up for the lvl penalties you are experiencing.

This.  Snag a goldwyrm and perandus blazon.

At level 84, I farm The Library since it is level 67. This reduces (or eliminates entirely, I forget) the currency drop penalty you get for being too high of a level over the current zone. Unfortunately the zone can be tough to farm if you don't have good gear. I've got a great set of MF gear for my duelist and I can run it just fine.

I've been trying to find a more lucrative area but so far I've just seen sticking with this. Hopefully we will be able to run all the way to Piety soon for those phat loot explosions.

If you use some good smart pickit profile IIR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IIQ by far. For farming usually people go to docks, library and city of sarn, remember that for drop currency penalties your level is never considered to be higher than 68, so library would give you 100% drop chance.