Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
guerilla123

[StashTabFull] A stash tab changer when the original tab is full with auto-log out.

I don't have the knowledge to fully do this yet, but I've had an idea of how I would code a stash tab changer. The goal would be to make it as easy to maintain as possible through patches. I don't know all the things you guys already read with ReadProcessMemory so it might be a bit easier to do than what I'm thinking.

A function should be made to check the inventory space (As we already read this with ReadProcessMemory) before and after stashing an item to determine if the stash is full. This function would be called as part of whatever function you guys use for depositing an item in stash.

That function would require an update in the GUI for a "On Stash Tab Full, Use this tab next" with another number text area for the 2nd tab to use. A copy paste of the current stab tab setup, but using an array/vector to store the stash tab numbers. I think 3 stash tabs would be good to start.

If the stash is full, it calls the stash function already made, but with the next number in the array. When the array is finished(When all specified tabs are full and it's trying to change to the next one), it should stop botting by default. An option to disable that should be put in POE for people grinding levels, but it should stop by default unless the user checks the option.  This fixes the other possible "Coming back to your pc to see the bot trying to stash an item over and over". More /age, Less /played should be our motto for staying on the down low. ;)

In the future, there could be a check box with collapsing "extra stash tabs" as you enable and disable the check box to make sure the GUI doesn't get cluttered.