Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Enecos

[x.xx] <- use version of bot in Topic Title

I think that if we (the community) would put the version of the bot in the topic title

for example [0.13b] - bot stuck in city of sarn

it would help the dev team a lot to get a better overview of the existing problems

and help to rule out problems which are related to using an old bot version, using a wrong configuration on the bot, ....

i mentioned something similar some time ago...

In my opinion this board in generell (or rather the individual subforums) gets more and more cluttered. I think It would help already alot if you would move older, or no longer "Up-To-Date Topics" in a "garbage-subforum". So that users always sees only relevant postings.

Guest BloodyBeast

I'm going to prune the forums from time to time so old posts won't be shown.
I'm thinking about prunning all the posts where noone has been answering for 2 weeks.
What do you think about that ?

Prunning all posts noone has been answering for 2 weeks should be treated with caution! Look at our Scripting section, we got some really interesting stuff there which really should stay there even some of the most interesting posts didnt see a single answer in the last 4weeks...

Maybe you should consider to recrute some kind of moderators for different sections of this board. Some users are almost 24/7 online browsing the forums ;) I think some threads in here are definitely worth checking again before static prunniing.

Dont get me wrong, i really appreciate that you are trying to figure out some kind of solution too, i just wanted to express a few concerns...

:oops:

Sign in to follow this