Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Shrek_III

Login Password problem

Hi,

there is one thing which keeps me from 24h botting... ( besides no pathing :) )

Every time I get a 24h disconnect due to my inet provider, I get a new IP. Nothing bad, as the bot auto restarts and everything seems to be fine, but in fact I need to put in my password, again.

As ExiledBot isn't able to paste my password, the bot will stuck and not gaining any progress.

(And yes, I checked the save my password button).

Auto-typing passwords is something most people in the botting community are not too keen of. As their passwords would then be stored some how by the bot and people always think that bots will send the passwords/account names to a database by the creators, sadly this is how most people think, but very very untrue.

Every time I get a 24h disconnect due to my inet provider, I get a new IP. Nothing bad, as the bot auto restarts and everything seems to be fine, but in fact I need to put in my password, again.

As ExiledBot isn't able to paste my password, the bot will stuck and not gaining any progress.

(And yes, I checked the save my password button).

It sucks that you have to reenter your password. So I modified one of my pathing scripts to best suit your needs. I hope this helps

All it does is if the mouse hasn't been moved in 1 minute time, it will pause the bot, enter your password, thrn unpause the bot after.

You'll need to download autohotkey:

http://www.autohotkey.com/

And download the script:

http://www.2shared.com/file/AEr9JCoi/En ... sword.html

Im not sure if it will work with auto restart, you may have to disable that in the bots config. Also, I am assuming you're playing on 800x600 windowed.

And finally you will need to config the script. You are going to have to put your password where it says: PASSWORD_HERE, near the bottom. To edit the script, right click on it after you download and look for that line that says: "send PASSWORD_HERE"

I hope this helps your problem, keep me updated if it worked.

-Peter

This just occurred to me, if for some reason the bot bugs out and you're mouse isnt moving while you're still in the game, you'll be typing your password into the chat every minute.

If you're going to use this, Id advise to change the input for your chat in game from {enter} to something else that isnt used.