Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
alkpone

Don't believe any retard saying shit on the Shoutbox please

No I'm not quitting anything and I'm still working (a lot) on the bot.

New version is almost ready to be released, so stay tuned!!

We didn't expect to have a game version change the same night as we planned to migrate the old phpbb forum to invision. So we had much more work than expected and delays. However we almost did everything we wanted and the big botting party we are enjoying here will certainly run again on Saturday at the latest. 

Thanks to everybody for helping and being active.

And big up to the Support Team !!

• Upvote 3

Become an Elite, and this question becomes irrelevant. 

Think of it this way - How much do you make an hour? For me, the cost of an Elite membership is less than an hours pay. 

Now think of this - How many hours of mindless grinding has this bot done for you? 

Even if you are working a minumum wage job, and I mean BARE minimum, you will have paid for this bot in less than 3 hours. If you grind it out for three hours while you are at work -- this bot has paid for itself. Time is money. Cliche but true.

I personally did not buy this bot to play a week early, I bought it because these guys get up and code all day long so I can smoke a bowl and sit my ass down in front of the TV with my wife while the bot levels me. Then when my friends call me and want to do maps - guess what? I am equal or higher level than my friends who grind, and I buy better shit because my constant grinding gets me currency. I appreciate the time it gives me to do other stuff.

tl;dr - My donation = My appreciation.

• Upvote 1

^^This is why I would support buying currency in game; I personally don't but if you are making hundreds-thousands of dollars a week its worth your time to just buy the currency from other people...

Kind of ruins the enjoyment but we are on a botting forum lol

To each his own I guess.

I love finding currency, and I get a small sense of thrill checking my stash in the mornings after a night of botting. I would donate for the bot, but I do not think I would buy currency. Botting increases my enjoyment of the game, I feel purchasing currency would detract from it.

Just my $0.02.

Think of it this way - How much do you make an hour? For me, the cost of an Elite membership is less than an hours pay. 

Now think of this - How many hours of mindless grinding has this bot done for you? 

Even if you are working a minumum wage job, and I mean BARE minimum, you will have paid for this bot in less than 3 hours. If you grind it out for three hours while you are at work -- this bot has paid for itself. Time is money. Cliche but true.

I personally did not buy this bot to play a week early, I bought it because these guys get up and code all day long so I can smoke a bowl and sit my ass down in front of the TV with my wife while the bot levels me. Then when my friends call me and want to do maps - guess what? I am equal or higher level than my friends who grind, and I buy better shit because my constant grinding gets me currency. I appreciate the time it gives me to do other stuff.

actually USD$25 is a days wage on my end

but that's an understatement here, if you like something pay for it.

Edited by aeiz

as for me - my farm is very low..:( maybe cause i can load only 1 copy of game and gave low gear..dont know..

100% agree!

Sign in to follow this